Make new friends who know what you’re going through, and learn more about living with a lung condition.
We provide you with:
- mutual support
- helpful information and advice on lung related issues
- time to chat, socialise, form friendships and have fun.
And you'll have the opportunity to enjoy:
- a programme of speakers on health related and other general topics
- outings to local events and attractions
- trips to the theatre
- a luncheon club
- exercise classes
- occasional coffee mornings.
Find out more on our website https://nottsbreatheeasy.weebly.com/
Many bus routes stop near the venue just over Trent Bridge on the West Bridgford side. Ample parking space is available, including disabled spaces. Should you need help with transport to attend please ask and we might be able to help.
There are no fees or subscriptions, we're entirely free, although we generally have a raffle to help group funds. Light lunches, tea and coffee are available at the bar for a reasonable cost
Mondays 11.45 a.m. to 12.45 via Zoom.
and Wednesday 10.30am - 11.30am at Sir Julien Cahn Pavilion
West Park, Loughborough Road
West Bridgford, NG2 7JE
For more information please contact Wendy Oldfield on email@example.com or Barbara Preston on 0115 9235529